Why we should use SAGA (Sexuality And Gender Acceptance) as the new term for the LGBT community:
- It’s easy to say
- It includes everyone without having 3 billion letters in the acronym
- Saga means “a long story of heroic achievement” which is an excellent way to describe the movement
- It sounds hella cool
do you have any tumblr friends? if so, who are they?
what is your biggest pet peeve?
finish this: i hate it when...
what is your favorite animal?
who is someone you can tell everything to?
are you a hugger?
besides tumblr, do you have any other social media?
how old are you?
what are your thoughts on school?
favorite tv show?
are you okay?
･ﾟ✧: sexual orientation?
are you a people person or a loner?
do you have any siblings?
have you ever self harmed?
have you ever been in love?
would you rather be hugged by a bunny or kissed by a doe?
how do you let your anger out?
are you active?
what are your favorite band(s)/artist(s)?
who is your least favorite person?
tell us about your crush!
what time is it?
what is your guilty pleasure?
are you a virgin?
Based off of one of the greatest vines of all time.
Cuccos are heaven or hell depending on what side they’re on in Hyrule Warriors. It’s both sad and hilarious that my cucco allies are more competent than my humanoid allies.
Stop making the best comics pls!!
I cant handle the greatness!
It’s almost disgusting how much I like dogs.
THIS MEME IMAGE WAS BEING POSTED WHEN I FIRST GOT ON THE INTERNET WHICH ONE OF YOU LOSER MEME FUCKBOYS SAVED THIS IMAGE FOR A DECADE
college sounds fun and all but i’d rather embark on my pokemon journey
I like to have white or ambient noise playing while I study, so I thought I’d share a list of my favourite websites in case anyone else was interested.
- Rainymood - Allows you to play rain, with suggestions of ambient music to play at the same time. Has an iOS and Android app, my personal favourite.
- Calm - A visually beautiful website. Provides moving backgrounds and an option for guided calm which allows you to immerse yourself in the music and to relax. Has a free app for iPhone. Another one of my favourites.
- Showertime - The experience of taking a shower without the water. Allows you to control features such as length of shower, size of room, water pressure, etc.
- Coffitivity - The background noise of a coffee shop. Allows you to choose between different locations such as lunchtime lounge, morning murmur etc. Has an app for iOS and Android as well as a desktop app for OS X.
- Soundrown - A website with a sleek minimalist design, allows you to choose between rain, coffee shop, ocean, fire, bird noises, or a combination of the five.
- Relaxing Snow - Visually beautiful falling snow, the website gives you the opinion to play music with the scenery, or to choose your own.
- Raining.Fm - This website gives you the ability to adjust the rain to exactly how you’d like it, with options to tweak thunder, rain and storm noises. Has an app for iOS and Android, as well as a timer and snooze option.
- Rain For Me - Simple rain effects with the option to download the audio files for offline listening.
- Snowy Mood - Inspired by Rainy Mood, this website really makes you feel like it’s winter. Perfect for playing while snuggled up in a warm bed.
- Rainy Cafe - Combines the sounds of a bustling cafe setting with the sounds of drizzling rain. Allows you to select the volume of each setting, or turn one off completely.
what really sucks is when you know you should be doing something but physically cannot bring yourself to do it no matter how important doing that thing is
So I found this awesomeness
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE
No one is required to forgive you if you fuck up. No one is required to accept your apology. You make an apology to accept your wrongdoing, that you understand it and to announce a responsibility to improve. Not to solicit forgiveness. If forgiveness is given, great, but no one is obligated to forgive. Ever.
HOW TO WRITE A STORY, A GUIDE BY ME: figure out a title that references a minimum of three things. bonus points for referencing the Bible in a completely inappropriate way. add as much gay as possible, even if the main ship is het. figure out how to use singular ‘they’ with several characters in a room and make it not confusing. color coordinate rooms and clothes. add more gay. reference half a dozen myths, fairytales, or poems. yell at screen for a minimum of three days writing a sex scene. find ten mistakes immediately after posting and edit as quickly as possible.